Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
1. General informationThank you for your interest in the website(s) of (Athinia Technologies LLC), hereinafter referred to as “Athinia”, “we”, “us” or “our”. We take data protection and privacy issues very seriously and comply with the applicable national and European data protection regulations. Therefore, we would like to inform you with this declaration about data protection measures and which data we may store and how we use this data.
2. What kind of data is collected and how is it used?
2.1 Data collection by this websiteWhenever a user accesses the website, the user’s internet browser automatically transfers the following data to Athinia’s web server for technical reasons:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- transferred data volume
- access status (file transferred, file not found etc.)
- identification data of the browser and operating system used
- name of the provider of user’s internet access
- website from which access is made
|Name of the cookie||Purpose of the cookie||What information does the cookie collect?||How long does the cookie last?|
|incapses…||Used for visitor recognition||Session ID||Removed after browser closes|
|incapvisid…||Used for visitor recognition||Visitor ID||1 year|
|nibi_…||Used for visitor recognition||Encrypted and signed IP of the origin server||Removed after browser closes|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users||IP-address, usage behavior||2 years|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users||IP-address, usage behavior||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate||IP-address, usage behavior||1 minute|
|gac||Contains campaign related information for the user||IP-address, usage behavior||90 days|
|ga-optout||Used to disable Google Analytics||Boolean value||Until deletion|
|privacynoticetaken||Used to display privacy notice||Boolean value||90 days|
4. Is other personal data collected and processed?We collect and process your personal data only if you request certain services and we need your data for this purpose or if you have voluntarily given us your express consent. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 b GDPR and Art. 6 Para. 1 a GDPR. You can do this, for example, by completing a registration form or sending us an email, ordering products or services, submitting inquiries to us, requesting materials or registering. Unless otherwise required by law, we will only use your personal data for the purposes for which you have given your consent. For special services such as newsletters, sweepstakes, etc. the respective special data protection provisions apply.
5. Will my data be transferred to third parties, e.g., authorities?At Athinia, those bodies within Athinia receive your data that are required to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. Some data must be disclosed under strict contractual and legal requirements:
Due to legal obligation:
- In certain cases, we are required by law to transfer data to a requesting public authority. Upon submission of a court order, we are obliged pursuant to § 101 of the German Copyright Act to provide owners of copyright and ancillary copyrights with information about customers who are alleged to have offered copyright-protected works on internet file-sharing sites. In these cases, our information contains the user ID of an IP address allocated at the time requested and, if known, the name and address of the customer.
- In other respects, personal data will only be transferred to state institutions and public authorities within the framework of mandatory national legal provisions or if disclosure is necessary in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure for legal or criminal prosecution. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 c GDPR or § 24 Para. 2 No. 1 German Federal Data Protection Act.
- To external service providers for data processing:
- When service providers get access to our customers’ personal data, this usually takes place in the course of so-called order processing of personal data. This is expressly provided for by law. In this case, Athinia remains responsible for the protection of your data – in addition, the processor may also be responsible. The service provider works strictly in accordance with our instructions, which we ensure by means of strict contractual regulations, technical and organizational measures and supplementary controls.
- Athinia works with service suppliers as processors. These are our affiliates and service providers for IT services (e. g., for technical-administrative tasks and for usage analysis), telecommunications, consulting and advisory services as well as sales and marketing.
- The data protection regulations for instruction-bound order processing of personal data are complied with.
To our affiliates:
- Athinia may transfer your personal data to its affiliates in order to carry out a business relationship with you or for the purposes of legitimate interests.
- If data are transferred abroad, they are based within the EU or the EEA or in a country which, according to the decision of the EU Commission, has an appropriate level of data protection. In the case of data transfers to our affiliates domiciled in other countries, Athinia ensures by way of guarantees that the data-importing Athinia affiliate has been obligated to an appropriate level of data protection.